TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - immature comments to me are any that slam someone else
People Seeking Info

Subject immature comments to me are any that slam someone else

Posted by xZeler8 on November 15, 2005 at 1:09 AM
  This message has been viewed 385 times.

In Reply To I knew an immature comment like that would come up posted by CollegeBoy on November 15, 2005 at 12:46 AM

Message the fact is, it's your opinion, and only that...who are you to tell someone how they should/shouldn't spend money on their car...you cut on him for doing something performance oriented, while you yourself are doing something cosmetic...i think it's safe to say that more people on this board are interested in performance gains over cosmetic (such a girlie word isn't it) gains...my personal opinion is that money on a widebody kit is money wasted, or money that could be used MUCH better elsewhere, but i guess the difference between you and myself is that I don't come on here and put you down for it, then turn around and acuse someone else for being immature when they made a MUCH less attacking comment about me (could even be interpreted as in a joking manner)...but i guess that's what maturity is...i remember you complaining about how everyone said you didn't earn your own way on your car and that you do everything yourself cuz you're a grown up...how about you act like it

it sounds like he's excited because he has a new toy coming for his car, i'm happy for him...did you see the most important part in that last statement..."HIS car"...

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.